Reflections of a Soulful Woman

The long and winding journey to reclaim my soul. Stories of life, love, loss, breakups, divorce, epiphanies, depression, hope, dreams

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Breakups

Why do breakups always have to be so hard? I was with someone for nearly three years and though I feel pretty good, at least once a day, a surge of heartbreak bubbles up from deep within my soul and comes out in the form of tears. It hurts for just a moment.  Then I am relieved and can move on for the time being. I just want life to fall into place. I went to see a channeler recently. It was an amazing, life-altering experience. My life is about to change drastically. I can hardly wait. I want my happy life to start NOW. I have so many happy times, experiences that I can say most people would only dream of experiencing. I have been so blessed in so many ways and tortured in so many others. My latest relationship which was nearly three years long, engagement ring and all ended with him treating me like I a loser. Telling me to kiss his ass. That was far from the worst thing he said over the course of the last few months. I am so fed up with men talking to me poorly. He had me believing, just as my ex-husband did, that it was me. I was the problem. Though I realize there was something in me that allowed them to convince me of that.. that allowed me to attract someone like them! I have learned. I have learned so much. I believe that my next relationship is going to be amazing. My dream man whom I can't live without. I look forward to the brighter days ahead. 

, , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home